Former patron member US Green Roof Association
Montana Architectural Review Committee – Certificate of Recognition
- 2013 – City of Kalispell – Casa Mexico Restaurant
Central Oregon home show
- 2009 “Most energy efficient”
- 2009 “Best Architectural design”
Cascade Business News – Accomplished Under 40
- 2007 – Nominated in the category of Central Oregon’s Accomplished Under 40
Top Commercial Projects – Central Oregon
- 2006 – The Plaza Condominiums
Mountain Living Magazine – Top Mountain Architects
- 1997 – 2014
Top Commercial Projects – Central Oregon
- 2003 – The Phoenix Building
Mountain Living Magazine – 1996 Mountain Home Awards
- Nationally First Place Finish
My wife and I live in Chicago and were visiting Bend for the first time last year looking for a lot to build our dream home. Our builder showed us a home in Caldera Springs that was designed by Chad. As soon as we drove up to the house we knew we had found the right architect. We fell in love with the design and worked with Chad remotely from Chicago over next few months to arrive at a design that reflected our needs and desires. Chad was wonderful to work with and provided a lot of great ideas for incorporating our suggested design features. Chad was also instrumental and successful in presenting the final plans to the discerning North Rim building committee. We are very pleased that construction is underway and we cannot wait to make the move to Bend. Thank you Chad!
– David M. Frischkorn
I chose to work with Chad Phillips for my new home because of his design vision, knowledge of the building process and emphasis on energy efficiency. He listened carefully to what I wanted in my home and worked hard to make my dreams a reality. I never felt as though my questions were trivial and my ideas on design changes were welcomed enthusiastically. The end result is a home that is better than the one I envisioned and a place I am so happy to call my own.
Thank you Chad.
We would highly recommend Phillips Architecture to anyone looking for an architect! Chad was a pleasure to work with and very timely and professional! His ideas and experience from a construction standpoint as well as planning resulted in our dream home while staying within our budget. Chad’s initial quotes were spot on and resulted in a very smooth and timely construction process! Chad is very easy to work with and communicate with. Thanks Chad for making our building experience such a positive one!
-Brandon and Katie French
Many, Many ‘Thank You’s’ for a job well done! It’s been so neat working with you. Let the building begin!
–Diane & Don Price
A big platinum thank you!!!
Dear Mr. Phillips: It is my pleasure to pass along a thank you felt by all of us at Platinum Construction for your part in our latest project. As you will remember we began with a beautiful but difficult lot in the Winston Ranch subdivision just outside of Bend, Oregon in the Tumalo area. Thanks to your personal participation and professional advice in all phases of the build we were able to place a 4000sft, very custom home on top of a natural rock out-cropping with minimal problems. The plans that your office provided were expertly detailed and articulate. Not only did the project go well but thanks to your personal attention and advice, especially helpful in the critical phases, we turned a gorgeous home into a showpiece. My personal thanks as well as the thanks of my crew.
–John Gabel, President
- Energy Efficient Home
- Western Home Journal Architect Profile
- 406 Woman – Vol6 No3
- 406 Woman – Business Vol6 No6
- Architect’s Journal – Spring 2007
- Architect’s Journal – Winter 2007
- Architect’s Journal – Fall 2006
- Architect’s Journal – Summer 2006
- Architect’s Journal – Spring 2006
- Architect’s Journal – Fall/Winter 2005
- Architect’s Journal – Spring 2005
- Architect’s Journal – March 2004
- Cascade Business News – Top Commercial Projects 2006 – Plaza Condominiums
- Cascade Business News – Top Commercial Projects 2006 – Interview With Chad Phillips
- Builder Architect Central Oregon – Nov 2005 – Better Designs, Better Environments
- Cascade Business News – Top Commercial Projects 2005 – Leaders Share Their Views
- Bend Bulletin – April 2005 – Bend’s Growing Skyline
- Oregon Tour of Solar Homes – 2003 – Glick Home
- Cascade Business News – Top Commercial Projects 2003 – Phoenix Buildings
- Oregon Home Magazine – June 2002 – Second Home Journeys
- Mountain Living Magazine – Fall 1996 – Revived, Recycled